The nearest airports are Jerez de la Frontera, Sevilla and Malaga.
- Jerez Airport is approximately 30km and 15 minutes from the school
Website - Jerez Airport
- Seville Airport is approximately 130km and 90 minutes from the school
Website - Seville Airport
- Malaga Airport is approximately 230km and 150 minutes from the school
Website - Malaga Airport
There are several budget airlines that serve these airports, as well as the major companies
- From Malaga: You can take the train from various points to get to the school. If you are arriving via Malaga, you must take the train from Malaga to Seville, then from Seville to El Puerto de Santa María on the "Cadiz - Seville" line. The train journey from Seville to El Puerto de Santa Maria is quite relaxing with some great scenery, and takes about 1 hour.
- From Madrid: You can get to Seville train station via high speed connections from Madrid (AVE), Granada, Cordoba and most major cities in Spain.
- Website - RENFE (Spanish Rail)
You can walk to the school from the train station in about 15 minutes, but it is easier to take a taxi, which should take under 5 minutes.